Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday 3 April 2005

Last night met Sarah White, long time no see. She has just got incedibly broad in the bum, I just cant get over the size of her. Also the skin has gone around the front and her hair is a lot darker. Quite a nice night though, I'm sure she does'nt like me though, her body language was just all wrong. But she did seem ok though, I think it was that she just could'nt be bothered to make the effort to be nasty to me in any way. She still says that she can fit into the dress I bought her for the ladies night at sutton about 3 years ago, I thought it was dark blue, she says it was black, but I think there is no way she could ever fit into that dress again. As Remember it, she had to put it on back to front, then swivel it round. The year after that is was Penny at sutton, then Janice at Simpsons.

Dinner provided my me, 5 pizzas, 2 boxes of roast chicken, 4 bottles ulta cheap rose, and an instant dinner party.

Cilla had to retire pissed at about 9 pm, S Martin left without drinking, and the evening went down well.

Still dont know what I'm going to do about my heating breaking down though. I still need to tidy up arround the house as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home